Friday, August 17, 2007

One month on the other side

Faith is one month old today. It seems like it's been much longer than that. I just realized that I haven't seen Faith since she was a little over two weeks old. I bet she's changed a ton. Sarah got a chance to spend some time with Faith this past Monday when she joined them for a day at the park.

I just talked to Jeff (adoptive dad) because I was so shocked that it's only been a month, and he agreed that it seems like much longer. He said that Faith has changed very much in the last couple weeks. She's holding her head up, tracking objects, smiling, and making eye contact. Now I want to see her, but we and they are both busy this weekend, so it'll probably be next week sometime before I get to see her.

Sometimes this is harder than other times.

No comments: